This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you purchase after clicking a link we may receive a small commission, no worries though, it won’t cost you a penny more)!
Keep reading to learn how to Add Digital Sticker to GoodNotes!
Would rather watch a video? Watch my complete walk-through below.
In this post I will be showing you how to grab your free digital stickers as well as how to add digital stickers to GoodNotes.
I use GoodNotes 5 so that is the version I will be showing you. If you are able to use GoodNotes for digital planning I HIGHLY recommend it.
I have put together a little guide on my personal favorite way of adding digital stickers to GoodNotes so don’t worry if it may seem confusing right now, I will help you through it so you can follow along easily!
Getting the Free Digital Stickers
Let’s start by going over how to grab the free digital stickers. The first thing you will want to do is head over to my freebie library page.
Scroll down a little and you will see this form to sign up to get access to my freebie library. Fill it out and check your email inbox for an email from me.
This is what your email will look like. I have the password covered up with my pencil but you will see it once you receive the email. Click on the blue “here” button and that will redirect you to the page where you will input the password.
Now that you have the password simply input it into the bar and you will unlock my freebie library!
Once you’ve gained access to the freebie library you can download the sticker bundle (as well as all the other freebies I have in there). I’ve made the process super simple for you.
- Click on the yellow ‘Download’ button. This will open up your file.
- Click the ‘Share’ button in the upper right corner.
- You will click the ‘Save Image’ option.
Now that you’ve saved the stickers as an image we will move on to the next step which is adding the digital stickers to GoodNotes.
How to Add Digital Stickers to GoodNotes
To add your stickers to GoodNotes you will want to open up GoodNotes and click on the planner of your choice.
I will be using my 2023 digital planner which comes with a special section to save your stickers.
I love saving lots of stickers to my planners and journals so I always like to leave a dedicated space for them.
Now, to add the stickers we just downloaded, you will follow the next steps:
- Make sure your pencil is “on” so you can then click on the ‘Image’ button.
- Click the ‘Image’ button and you will see that the stickers we previously saved are saved right in your albums.
- Click the image so that you can bring it into GoodNotes.
Now that we have the stickers in the planner, I will show you how to easily save them to access them much easier.
- Click on the image and hit ‘Crop’.
- You will see the Freehand Crop Tool pop up. In this window you can choose to crop the sticker either in a rectangular format, or freehand.
- Since these stickers are pretty boxy I will choose to crop them in a rectangular format but for the most part I do use the freehand option.
- Once you have cropped your sticker click ‘done’.
- From here, simply click ‘Add Element’ and you will be prompted to save it in one of your already existing collections, or you can choose to save it in a new collection.
- I chose ‘New Collection’ and decided to name this collection “Everyday Stickers.” You can do the same if you’d like.
- Click ‘Create’ in the upper right hand corner of the window and you have now created a new sticker collection where you can save your stickers!
Now when you click on the elements tab you will see that the sticker we just cropped out is right in there. I will then go ahead and crop the rest of my stickers so that I can save them to the collection I just created.
This is a super simple way of adding stickers to your digital planners or journals and is my personal favorite way of doing so. I’ve seen other methods of doing this but it honestly gets a little complicated when you have to be opening up different files or windows to access the stickers.
I like being able to add my digital stickers from within the app itself and this is what I’ve found helps me best.
I’ve also made it super simple for you to save your stickers in this 2023 digital planner so that you can have a dedicated space to place them all.
How to Easily Access Your Digital Stickers in GoodNotes
Now that all the stickers are cropped, you can easily use them throughout your planner wherever you’d like by doing one of two methods. Let me start off with the first method:
- Use the lasso tool to draw a circle in (keyword is in, don’t outline it, just draw a circle inside) the sticker.
- Tap the circle and hit ‘Copy’.
- Once you’ve copied your sticker you can place it wherever you’d like by tapping in your desired location and clicking ‘Paste’.
One of my favorite things about getting new stickers is being able to play around with them and seeing where I think they’d look best.
The second method is probably easier because you don’t have to go back and forth between pages. You will just follow these steps:
- Click the ‘Elements’ tab.
- Find the collection you saved your stickers in. (You will most likely have it open already since you were just saving your stickers to it.)
- Click on the sticker you want to use and it will pop right up.
Take a moment to test out your new skills and to play around with the stickers so that you can get comfortable with it.
Want to Grab the Entire Sticker Bundle?
If you want to get my entire sticker bundle for this collection simply go here and pick the sticker bundle.
You will be redirected to my shop where you can purchase the whole bundle to decorate your planner even further.
This pack comes with a lot of winter-themed stickers that match the 2023 planner perfectly so if you have it or are planning on getting it, these stickers go perfectly with it!
If you decide to purchase the bundle, you would simply follow the same process we just went through and crop each individual sticker and either save them to a new collection or to an already existing collection.
I am absolutely IN LOVE with these stickers and think they are honestly the cutest stickers ever. I know I may be biased, but seriously, these are so cute.
How to Get More Freebies
As a new digital planner, you will come across a lot of new technology, terms, and learning curves.
One of my biggest goals is to make you feel more confident in digital planning because I know that once you have confidence in yourself, your planning skills take on a whole new meaning. This is why I’ve created a freebie library that has many resources and guides that will help you learn more and plan better.
Simply sign up to gain access to my library and start downloading the freebies right away!
I have gotten a few emails recently that have mentioned how my videos and blog posts have helped them get started with digital planning and how they are now enjoying it because they understand so much better.
This seriously makes my heart so happy because that has always and will always be my end goal. Even if at the end of the day you decide to go with another planner, what’s most important to me is that I am able to help you plan a better life by making digital planning easy for you.
If you ever need help with anything digital planning related or are confused about something or even if you have suggestions for a freebie that might benefit or be helpful to digital planners like you, don’t hesitate to reach out. I am here to help!
Until next time, happy planning!