This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you purchase after clicking a link we may receive a small commission, no worries though, it won’t cost you a penny more)!
Keep reading to learn how to monthly plan successfully and find out how to grab my free March Digital Stickers!
Would rather watch a video? Watch my complete walk-through below.
Hey, planner friend! Today, I’m excited to invite you into my digital planner and give you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how I plan my life and how you can start monthly planning successfully too! As a self-proclaimed digital planning enthusiast, I am thrilled to share with you some tips and tricks that have helped me streamline my planning process and make it more enjoyable than ever before.
And, if you’re new to the world of digital planning, don’t worry! I am dedicated to making this process as simple and stress-free as possible, with plenty of tutorials and freebies to help you get started.
So, get ready to dive into the colorful and organized world of digital planning with me, and don’t forget to grab your free stickers along the way. Plus, for those who can’t resist the charm of a complete sticker pack, I’ll show you how you can get your hands on the full set. Let’s get planning!
How I Plan My Month
I always start my month by pulling up my 2023 digital life planner. While I’m a firm believer in the power of planning, I know that sometimes, it can be overwhelming to dive right into the nitty-gritty details of your schedule. That’s why, for me, planning my month is all about taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture. I like to use this time to jot down any important events or deadlines that are coming up, as well as any goals or intentions that I want to focus on for the month ahead.
While I don’t typically go into too much detail during my monthly planning sessions, I do find it incredibly helpful to have an overview of the month. This way, I can get a better sense of what’s ahead and feel more prepared for anything that may come my way. Plus, having everything laid out in one place helps me feel more organized and in control of my schedule. I think that’s super important and helps a lot with type-A personalities like myself.
Of course, when it comes to planning my weeks and days, that’s where the real magic happens. In fact, I recently released an ebook that spills all my secrets on how I plan my week in under 5 minutes using the power of AI technology. If you’re interested in learning more about this process, be sure to grab your copy of the book.
Now, back to the topic of monthly planning. Whether you’re a seasoned planner or just starting out, I truly believe that taking the time to plan out your month can make a world of difference in how you approach your days. So, why not give it a try? Who knows, you may just find that digital planning is the key to unlocking a more organized, productive, and fulfilling life.
My Approach to Planning for March
March is here, and that means it’s time for some monthly digital planning! As always, I like to start by filling in any empty spots at the beginning of the calendar with stickers. Whether I’m using one of my trusty sticker packs or creating my own elements with the pen feature within GoodNotes, there’s just something about adding a little bit of color and personality to my planner that gets me excited for the month ahead. So this month, I decided to make it a green theme because when I think of March, I usually think of the color green.
Next, I start thinking about any holidays, birthdays, important dates, and appointments that are coming up. And let’s not forget that daylight savings is on March 12th, so I make sure to mark that down as well. Once I have all of my dates squared away, I move on to one of my favorite parts of planning: scheduling my YouTube videos! I like to use stickers to mark the days that I plan on releasing a new video, so that I can easily keep track of my content schedule.
But planning isn’t just about the dates and the tasks – it’s also about the mental aspect of it all. That’s why I always make sure to use my Notes section to jot down any ideas or reminders that aren’t date-specific. Whether it’s a task I need to get done or something I’d like to do during the month, having it all in one place helps me stay organized and focused.
And speaking of the mental aspect of planning, I truly believe that just writing out my tasks can make a world of difference in how I approach my days. Even if I don’t get everything done right away, just seeing it all laid out in front of me helps me feel more in control and less overwhelmed.
My Top Tips for Monthly Planning Success
Now, let me tell you my top 5 tips for monthly planning success:
- Start with the big picture: Before you dive into the nitty-gritty details, take a step back and think about the big picture. What are your goals for the month? Are there any important deadlines or events coming up? Once you have a clear sense of what you want to accomplish, you can start breaking it down into smaller, manageable tasks.
- Use a digital planner: Digital planners are great because they’re easy to use, customizable, and eco-friendly. You can use them to keep track of your schedule, set reminders, and even create to-do lists. Plus, they’re always with you, so you can access them on-the-go. Don’t forget to check out my life planner if you haven’t already!
- Set realistic goals: When you’re planning your month, it’s important to set goals that are challenging yet achievable. Be honest with yourself about how much you can realistically accomplish in a given month, and don’t be afraid to adjust your goals if necessary. Growth is important so be bold, but know that it’s okay if you can’t achieve them right away!
- Prioritize your tasks: Once you’ve set your goals for the month, it’s time to prioritize your tasks. Figure out which tasks are most important or time-sensitive, and make sure to tackle those first. You can also use a system like the Pomodoro method to help you prioritize your tasks more effectively.
- Review and adjust as needed: Finally, it’s important to review your progress throughout the month and adjust your plan as needed. If you find that you’re falling behind on your goals, don’t beat yourself up – simply adjust your plan and keep moving forward. By staying flexible and adaptable, you can ensure that you’re making the most of your time and achieving your goals.
So, there you have it – a glimpse into how I tackle digital planning for the month of March and how you can do it successfully too. Whether you’re a seasoned planner or just starting out, I hope this has inspired you to get organized and start taking control of your schedule.
How to Grab My Free Stickers
Now, let me show you how to download my free stickers!
To grab them you will head over to my freebie library. If you haven’t already signed up, I highly suggest you do as you will get access to lots of freebies and more digital stickers.
So, the first thing you will want to do is go on your device. Whether it’s a phone, tablet, or computer, this will work on all of them. If you want to save your graphics to your iPad, I suggest you do this from your iPad.
Head on over to my freebie library. From here you will scroll down a bit and see this form:
Fill out the form so that I can send you an email with the password to this freebie library.
You will receive an email to your email’s inbox. If you don’t see it be sure to check your promotions folder as it may be hiding in there.
Your email will look like this and your password will be right where I’m covering it with my pencil. Make sure to also click “Confirm your subscription” so that you receive any emails I may send in the future with more freebies.
Now that you have the password, you will go back to your web browser and scroll down on the page where you will see a “Already a member?” section. Click the pink “Log in here” button and you will be redirected to where you can input your password. Input the password from your email and click “Enter.”
Now you can grab the free stickers as well as any of the other freebies I’ve added in here.
From here you can download them to start using right away!
Happy planning, friend!